TERMS AND PRIVACY
1. These term of use govern your use of this website and of Speeding Hippo Limited products and services, including the Squash My Car blog at www.squashmycar.com. Please ensure you read them carefully.
5. The content on our website www.squashmycar.com is provided on an “as is” basis for information purposes only and in no event will Speeding Hippo Limited be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or other consequential damages for any use of this website or any use of Speeding Hippo Limited products or services.
6. Speeding Hippo Limited prohibits use of its products and/or services for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Speeding Hippo Limited or any other person or entity.
7. All of the content on our website www.squashmycar.com or Speeding Hippo Limited products is proprietary and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and may also be covered by additional restrictions. Speeding Hippo Limited products or services may not be copied, adapted, reproduced, replicated, duplicated, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
Hyperlinks and third party products and services
8. The Squash My Car website provides external links for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave our website. Speeding Hippo Limited is not responsible for the content of these external websites or for any service offered on such websites. Speeding Hippo Limited does not endorse any service or product sold through any such website or any content on any such website.
Squash My Car App – Results and intended use
9. Speeding Hippo have made every effort to ensure that Squash My Car works on as many cars as possible. Cars come in a wide variety of designs, styles and body shapes so the app will work better with some cars than with others. For this reason we make no guarantee or warranty as to the results achievable with any brand or design of motor car or other object. Squash My Car is intended for entertainment purposes only.
10. Users and Viewers of the Squash My Car blog at www.squashmycar.com agree as follows:
11. Concerning all content, including text and graphics, which you post on the blog, you grant Speeding Hippo Limited a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable and worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce and deal with such content by all means whatsoever, (including, without limitation in print and in electronic form).
12. The content of the blog is for private, non-commercial use.
13. You agree not to use the blog to post content or provide any link to content which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, harmful, fraudulent, discriminatory, which invades another’s privacy or which provokes or encourages (or is intended to provoke or encourage) violence, disorder or racial or ethnic disharmony.
14. You agree not to impersonate another person, business or entity or to misrepresent your relationship with any such person or entity.
15. You agree not to post any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
16. You agree not to post any commercial advertising, literature or materials without the express written permission of Speeding Hippo Limited.
17. Users agree not to post any material containing any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
19. Speeding Hippo Limited urges users who are under the age of 16 years to get the permission of a parent or guardian before starting to use the blog. Under no circumstances should such users reveal any personal details which can lead to identification of their whereabouts (such as their home or school address) and they should not reveal email addresses or contact phone numbers.
21. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Speeding Hippo Limited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting out of or in connection with your use (or the inability to use) the blog or any other matter relating to the blog.
22. Speeding Hippo Limited may, in its sole discretion, refuse to post or remove all or part of any contributions on the Squash My Car blog.
23. Opinions expressed on the blog are those of the respective contributor/user only. These views do not represent those of Speeding Hippo Limited, its management or employees. Speeding Hippo Limited is not responsible for such content and comments and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to users of the Squash My Car blog.
24. In the event that any person or entity feels wronged by any post on the Squash My Car Blog, such person or entity should bring specific details of the offending post to the attention of Speeding Hippo Limited without delay. Contact here: email@example.com
Data automatically collected
26. Speeding Hippo Limited log webs site visitor domain and IP addresses automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used worldwide and to help better understand site usage, to improve Speeding Hippo Limited’s service to you. Speeding Hippo Limited never links information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data collection and use
29. We may allow other people and organisations to use Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
(a) If we have been legitimately asked or directed to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Access to your personal data
30. If you would like access to the Personal Data that we hold about you, you can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . There may be a nominal charge of £10 to cover administrative costs.
31. We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at email@example.com .
32. We have in place security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control . The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification & unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Speeding Hippo Limited.